Step 1: Select the form below for the type of appointment requested.
Step 2: Fill out the form completely and as accurately as possible then click submit.
(Note: By NOT acknowledging the Consents and Legal Forms, found in the form, it means NOT proceeding to the next step of scheduling an appointment.)
Step 3: Read below the, “What you need to know after scheduling an appointment?”.
Step 4: Once our scheduling coordinator contacts you, you will need to confirm your appointment.
Please note that all our patient’s information is protected and secured, in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), a federal law protecting sensitive patient health information.
Because your time is very important to us, we strongly encourage you to fill out any required paperwork PRIOR to your appointment to avoid any delays and/or extended wait times
If assistance is needed you can send us a message here or reach us at:
Phone Number: 479-318-2828
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iwamhllc
1. Integrated Wellness and Mental Health, LLC requires 24-hours advanced notice for an appointment to be rescheduled.
A cancellation with less than 24-hours’ notice or a missed appointment is considered a “No Show”. I understand that I will be charged $50.00 for each “No Show”.
Integrated Wellness and Mental Health, LLC reserves the right to discharge a patient after 3 missed appointments and/or failure to pay “No Show” fee.
2. Integrated Wellness and Mental Health, LLC has a 10-minute late policy and if I arrive 10 minutes late my appointment will be rescheduled for the next available time
3. Any missed appointments will be rescheduled at the next available time and any controlled medications will not be filled prior to the appointment. If you miss multiple appointments, it is up to the discretion of Integrated Wellness and Mental Health, LLC for dismissal from the clinic.
4. Integrated Wellness and Mental Health, LLC is not liable for loss or damage to any personal property.
5. You will be responsible for the balance on your account for any services not covered or not paid by your insurance plan.